Here's a post that I am revisiting. I already posted this recipe in Sept 2008, but decided to repost it with a picture of my own. Back then, I had just started blogging about the food I was making in our kitchen, so I never thought to take pictures.
Kevin is a simple man, especially when it comes to cooking. His favorite recipes need to have few ingredients, simple instructions, and especially take less than 30 mins to make. One day, I had dinner plans with my friend and Kevin had to make his own dinner. When I got back, he told me he made a yummy pasta dish. A week later, I was feeling under the weather and came home early to rest. I crashed so hard that I didn't even hear my cell ring, which was on the night table next to me. Kevin had called me 3 times. He probably wanted to ask what I wanted for dinner. He finally came home with all the ingredients to make his yummy pasta. He calls this "his specialty". When he makes this, I'm almost not allowed in the kitchen.
- 1 pound Italian sausage, casing removed and crumbled
- 1 any colour bell peppers, chopped
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta or other pasta (penne, macaroni...)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- While pasta is cooking, cook sausage and peppers in large skillet over medium heat until sausage is brown and juices run clear. Drain sausage mixture and return it to the pan. Pour in the broth, season with black pepper and bring to a boil.
- Toss pasta with sausage sauce and serve.
1 comment:
Now I'm hungry :(
I'm sorry for you feeling sick, I really hope you feel better.
Post a Comment